Monday, March 17, 2014

New baby, new enviroment

I would like to introduce our newest member of the family Alya Nur. She was born on 11 October 2013 in Malaysia. Birth weight 3.4kg and normal delivery, Alhamdulillah.


 Alya Nur

The sisters are so thrilled and happy to meet their new baby sister

Time flies so fast. Alya Nur is already 5 months old ..yeay!! She can roll over and soon will be crawling (she's not crawling yet but she's on her way) She really enjoy rolling over, grabbing things and sticking whatever she can get her hands on in her mouth....
 This is what I meant..she love to put anything in her mouth
.
That is why I made this cute crinkle blanket for her. I followed the tutorial here. Thank you so much Jules. I used the Hello Kitty flannel and for the noise I used a plastic bag.

Notice that I also added a crochet tag at one of the sides (just couldn't help myself....hehehe).

What I really love about this blanket is that I can wash it with normal laundry. Alya also enjoyed the crinkle sound of the blanket and she enjoyed putting it in her mouth even more.

The crinkle blanket
Unfortunately, I can  sew, crochet or bake during her nap time only. Not that I'm complaining though... Less time for me on hobbies, but more time for kissing, cuddling and dotting. :-)

Mama love you so much..semoga Alya Nur menjadi anak yang solehah dan sayangkan mama, papa dan kakak-kakak.

No comments:

Post a Comment