Sunday, September 18, 2011

Syawal tahun kedua di Bahrain.

Its been soooooo looooong that I got a chance to update my blog..sorry friends...I've been a bad blogger..:)

I was so busy since Ramadhan and also after Syawal. Busy with sewing, Eid invitation, farewell party, crocheting, and also busy with the new madam..huhu


Selamat Hari Raya!

This is the picture that we took on the first day of Syawal at the Ambassador's Residence. Its our 2nd year beraya in Bahrain..huhu, rindunya Malaysia!

But, I was so happy because this is the first year for me to wear my baju kurung that i made myself..and also the tudung..:) not just that, my girls' baju kurung too..I made it all by my self :) Its a very big achievement for me...yeay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice family portrait. Love how everyone's colour co-ordinated, yet different. Your baju kurong is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete